• INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014Hakunamatata- Timon and Pumba
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014ROAD RUNNER
  • INSTINCTS 2014Release the Dragon
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014Rocket is the real captain - Galactik Football
  • INSTINCTS 2014goku-super-saiyan-in-dragon-ball-z-burst-limit
  • INSTINCTS 2014jackie_chan_talismans
  • INSTINCTS 2014Naruto
  • INSTINCTS 2014Death Note
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014The-Lion-King-3D
INSTINCTS 20141 INSTINCTS 20142 INSTINCTS 20143 INSTINCTS 20144 INSTINCTS 20145 INSTINCTS 20146 INSTINCTS 20147 INSTINCTS 20148 INSTINCTS 20149 INSTINCTS 201410 INSTINCTS 201411 INSTINCTS 201412 INSTINCTS 201413 INSTINCTS 201414 INSTINCTS 201415 INSTINCTS 201416 INSTINCTS 201417 INSTINCTS 201418

Minutes with the Alumni


 
Suneesh Kaul,
Sponsorship Head – Instincts 2k12,
Best Outgoing Student, B.E - Mechanical Engineering (2008-2012)







What I like about INSTINCTS...
‘Instincts’ is an unforgettable experience. What I ‘love’ about instincts is the emotions it brings out in all of us. It’s not simply an event where people come to have fun, it’s a showcase where people learn to ‘let go’ and live in the moment.
Imagine having the ability to mesmerize people so much so, that they forget the world. That’s the power Instincts wields over people. I’ve been to a lot of cultural shows in India, but the emotional connection that Instincts has and builds with its crowd is on a completely different level.
I’ve attended Instincts for 4 years;  5 of you include a year when I came back as an alum,  one thing I’ve keenly observed is that, the show comes and goes every year, but the students  who form the team behind this grand showcase, they create these special memories which last a lifetime. You are lucky enough to be one of those people, make full use of this magnificent opportunity to create and etch a few amazing moments to your memory.

What I expect from INSTINCTS this year...
What I’ve seen from Instincts year in year out is that it always manages to beat your expectations. I don’t want to put a cap on those expectations. 
All I can say is that, you have been given a platform to entertain people, bring smiles to the hordes of people who come to be a part of this extravaganza; these simple things in life are the ones that people remember the most, it’s emotion in its purest form; all I ask is that, make it last for them, so that they keep coming for more next year. 
Even though I won’t be able to make it this year, I yearn to be there.  I wish you all the best of luck and remind you that whatever happens ‘the show must go on’. Make it memorable, make it last.


CARTOONS...
I look myself in the mirror and see an old man staring back, if not by age, then mentally. Cartoons are the one thing that make me feel young again.  They make you laugh when you’re down and they lift your spirits when you need them to. I think it is great that Instincts is recognizing them in such a grand fashion this year.
It will be a great feeling for most of the people who attend; a wonderful jog down the memory lane. Seeing your favorite characters from childhood come to life and celebrated in such an amazing fashion is always a spectacle.

I wish INSTINCTS 2014 all the very best...


No comments:

Post a Comment