• INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014Hakunamatata- Timon and Pumba
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014ROAD RUNNER
  • INSTINCTS 2014Release the Dragon
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014Rocket is the real captain - Galactik Football
  • INSTINCTS 2014goku-super-saiyan-in-dragon-ball-z-burst-limit
  • INSTINCTS 2014jackie_chan_talismans
  • INSTINCTS 2014Naruto
  • INSTINCTS 2014Death Note
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014
  • INSTINCTS 2014The-Lion-King-3D
INSTINCTS 20141 INSTINCTS 20142 INSTINCTS 20143 INSTINCTS 20144 INSTINCTS 20145 INSTINCTS 20146 INSTINCTS 20147 INSTINCTS 20148 INSTINCTS 20149 INSTINCTS 201410 INSTINCTS 201411 INSTINCTS 201412 INSTINCTS 201413 INSTINCTS 201414 INSTINCTS 201415 INSTINCTS 201416 INSTINCTS 201417 INSTINCTS 201418

CDB TALK – What “INSTINCTS” has given me

- Srinath Vavilla

     “Instincts” has given me an opportunity to improve my soft skills and also my character as a whole. As an enthusiast, I started helping my seniors right from the first year and have learnt a lot in this process. Working in teams, bringing out ideas and innovations and many other activities which we don’t do in our daily routine became so normal and helped me not only to know more about people but also get to know myself(my strengths and weaknesses).


      They say “No ups and downs in your life means you are dead”.  I truly believe in this, because of all the problems you face when you do something new. Most people around you do not support or appreciate you for the work done, but your popularity amongst them. During the learning and “getting to know” phase, it was really difficult for me to concentrate and do the assigned task completely and I would be pestered by my seniors and friends for inputs. I would in turn ask others (especially my juniors) for articles to escape doing the work. But once I started off with writing and helping the team out, I found it really interesting and realized that my interest and passion was in writing articles and expressing my feelings. So I wanted to be a part of the “Content Development Board” every year of college till I graduated. This may seem to be a bit of an exaggeration of my views and problems. But I don’t bother. It is exactly that which makes me write. 

      The first year at “Instincts” is always memorable, it is when you get to know people and make new friends. You are new to the college and to “Instincts” itself and the anxiety plays a huge part in increasing your expectations before the event. For some it doesn’t last for the coming years. But involving oneself in all the work that is going on gives one the satisfaction that he/she has also played a part in making the event successful. Every year there is something new and innovative which is brought out!! So I would encourage all my friends to come join the fun, contribute more to their very own cultural fest “Instincts”. I hope all the efforts put in don’t go in vain and we have a successful “INSTINCTS” this year too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment